Ultimate Youtube Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Youtube Network

New and Upcoming Netowrk

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posting users this week
No user

Hello, I am BrandonB539, and I'm crazy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrandonB539

Hello, I am BrandonB539, and I'm crazy. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I am BrandonB539, and I'm crazy.   Hello, I am BrandonB539, and I'm crazy. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:48 pm

In all honesty I'm really not crazy. Smile

I am a youtuber and have been a youtuber for five years now.

My first channel was made when I was ten (xXBrandon117Xx) A channel of immature proportions and halo skits. It had amazingly gotten around 300 subscribers. I had left it for two years and had joined a group channel called squeakerscraft. I had contributed 55 out of the 70 videos on that channel. When there were 8 people apart of it. So instead of carrying the team in a way of speaking I decided to go and make my own channel Smile

The new channel that I am now sticking to is BrandonB539. My new channel where I post just about anything. It has to my amazement gotten another 350 subscribers!

I hope to be a great partner to the UYN Network and I hope you guys would like to help me in machinimas.

I have many machinimas planned. So if anyone would like to help. Please contact me.

Links
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First channel
Youtube.com/xXBrandon117Xx

Group channel I had left
Youtube.com/TheSqueakerscraft

My new channel
Youtube.com/BrandonB539
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down

Hello, I am BrandonB539, and I'm crazy.
Page 1 of 1